Thursday, January 13, 2011

Too long gone...

I've been gone so long that even I wondered where I was. The good news is that I'm back, and that my autumn push achieved all of its goals. So now I'm Dr. Secretguinea and I have some new cartoons for you all:



Just got back from the MLA conference in Los Angeles, where I saw lots of young pigs looking like this...




This is the way to keep calm before those nerve-wracking flights. I particularly was struck by this guy's big 70's headphones.




Lot of scarves to be seen at the MLA convention...




... as well as many wheel-about suitcases...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're back! I was experiencing SLoGP withdrawal!

DJ EZ Reader said...

Thanks for sticking with me!

Bumby Scott said...

I must agree, Glad to have you back and rolling in hay or whatever Guineas do.

Guinea Pig Hutch said...

Dr. Secretguinea is really cute! I love all of your guinea pig doodles. Welcome back! I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories soon. :)